- High Wycombe
- Monday- Friday Days
- Overtime Available
- £28,000 – £35,000
- Precision Engineering Company
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based near High Wycombe, who are looking to recruit a Workshop Supervisor to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday in return for a salary of £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a Workshop Supervisor, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Setup and operation of metal 3D Printing machines
- Metal powder processing and quality control
- Operation of inspection equipment to check manufactured product to required standard
- Maintenance and housekeeping of entire workshop including 3D printers, CNC and manual machines
- Liaise with suppliers to source material required
- Scheduling and managing workflow thorough the workshop
The following Supervisory experience will be preferred:
Experience of working in machining workshop environment for 3 or more years
- Trained in manual milling grinding and turning
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, tolerances and symbols
- Inspection and measurement experience using manual metrology equipment
- Works to high standard under tight deadlines for demanding customer requirements
- Proven experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a team environment
This position is easily commutable from Maidenhead, Aylesbury, Slough, Uxbridge
Relevant Job Title, CNC Team Leader, CNC Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Lead Technician, Production Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Sam Robinson at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.