- Days - Monday to Friday
- Attractive salary and package
- Supply Company
We are currently working with an established supply company based in the Birmingham area, that are looking to recruit a Warehouse/Stock Controller to join their operational team.
In this position, you will be working a days shift in return for an attractive salary depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Warehouse/Stock Controller your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Goods receiving, checking and booking in
- Picking, packing and despatch
- Stock control
- Updating of the Opera computer controlled stock system
- Booking of the carrier through their online portals
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Warehouse/Stock Controller position:
- A real team player who is easy to get along with
- Self motivated individual who can come up with innovative ideas
- Trustworthy and dedicated
- Consistently prepared to go the extra mile without being prompted
- Attention to detail
- The candidate must be computer literate
- An individual who relishes the opportunity to perform varied work as part of a small team
Key words; “Warehouse Controller", "Stock Controller", "Warehouse Supervisor" and "Stock Supervisor"
This position is easily commutable from Rubery, Bartley Green, Halesowen, Quinton, Selly Oak and Kings Heath
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK