Shifts: Days 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for a Training Coordinator with the ability to utilise their experience and talents to conduct training of Operational employees on the Health, Safety and Quality standards within the business, as well as the current Operational processes. This will enable them to develop the knowledge and skills to work safely, effectively, and efficiently, whilst producing and handling quality products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To ensure that employees are trained to specification with the knowledge and information to carry out the job safely and to the highest quality standard.
- To prepare, update & maintain training documentation and training records and reports as required.
- Identify Training gaps with Line Managers and Operational staff.
- To ensure that training plan, which meets business needs is drawn up, involving Line Managers.
- To ensure that training is carried out to the plan & that all training in the department is carried out to the required standard.
- To Induct training for new employees and assign them an on shift ‘Buddy’.
- Schedule and lead classroom training sessions if required.
- Develop training packages for on the job training
- Maintain skills and flexibility matrix for Production Employees.
- Maintain employee training files, ensuring appropriate resources are available for Operational activities.
- Schedule retraining for recertification.
- Monitor and ensure effectiveness of training within Operations.
- Support and facilitate audit activities related to training, safety and quality in the production area.
- Constructively provide timely and consistent feedback to Trainees, Operators.
- Supervisors and Managers of the production area with the view to improving overall performance of the area.
- Manage training of newly hired Operations employees on processes for their assigned department
- Perform Operational improvement and skill development activities with existing employees
- Report on training progress and current achievement levels
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Computer software skills—ability to proficiently use standard business software packages with an emphasis on MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Effective verbal and written communications with an ability to conduct presentations
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in Operations
- Methodical, patience, and persistence are also key attributes to this position.
- Problem solving skills – ability to use initiative to provide solutions to training/operational issues.
- Knowledge of our business management systems
- Willingness to work alternative hours to support priority requirements.
- Change agent, with a drive for improvement
- Lead by example
- Strong ability to relate to all key stakeholders within the business
- Advanced computer skills
- Train the Trainer Certified
- Experience of operating in a similar role
- Accredited safety or quality related qualification or working towards
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 907
How to Apply:
Contact Jamie Hancher at Micron Recruitment or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy