- Permanent Position
- £22,000 - £27,000
- Construction Company
I am currently working with an established Construction Company, who are looking to recruit a Structural Draughtsman to join their ever-growing design team.
The position is permanent based with standard working hours (Monday – Friday) in return for a brilliant salary of £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes holiday plus pension.
As a Structural Draughtsman, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Produce technical drawings based on specifications and calculations
- Make necessary changes to designs while checking and verifying that drawings conform to specifications.
- Consult with other drafters, architects, designers, construction supervisors and clients.
- Write detailed reports, calculate material amounts and costs and prepare construction specifications and timelines.
- Operate AutoCAD system
To be successful as a Structural Draughtsman you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting demand
- Experience with AutoCAD for at least 4 years
- Experience in either a structural or architectural background
- Must be a personable and flexible person to meet the client’s environment and needs
- Able to produce high quality engineering drawings
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Bury, Wigan, Manchester, Leigh, Blackburn, Huddersfield and Preston
Relevant Job Titles; Draughtsman, Structural Draughtsman, Architectural Draughtsman, Architectural Technician, Structural Technician.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.