- Permanent Position
- Night/Afternoon Shift (Mon - Fri)
- £31,800 With 21% Shift allowance (£38,478 inc allowance)
- Overtime Available (x1.33 Mon – Fri, x1.5 Sat, x2 Sunday)
- Salary increase after probation completion
- Engineering Company
We are currently working with an established engineering company based in the Leeds area, that are looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their Maintenance team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a Nights/Afternoon shift in return for a salary in the region of £38,478 including shift allowance depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Site Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
To work in the current maintenance team ensuring all equipment is maintenance to a high standard and ensure that the system delivers the required demands for its operation.
- Conduct routine maintenance on automated conveyor system, automated shuffle system, packaging machinery, sortation machines, weighing scales and printers
- To provide reactive maintenance and repairs to the equipment above
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Electrical maintenance, fault-finding, installation and repair
- Using the CMMS to monitor and report on site activity
- General maintenance tasks
- Maintain spares stock levels
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Site Engineer position:
- ONC qualification or equivalent
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experience in factory and machinery maintenance
- Experience with conveyor systems and automated equipment
Key words; “site engineer”, “electrical engineer”, “electrical maintenance”, “maintenance engineer”, “electrical site engineer”, “residential engineer”, “automation engineer”, “electrical maintenance engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Wakefield, Halifax, Harrogate, York, Leeds and Huddersfield
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sam Robinson at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.