Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- Panama Shifts
- Distribution Company
We are currently working with an established Distribution company based in the Worksop area, that are looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a panama shift in return for a salary in the region of £34,000. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Site Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding on machinery
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance
- Machine breakdowns and servicing
- Mechanical Stripping and Rebuilds
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
- Liaising with FLMs and Site Managers
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Site Engineer position:
- Electrically Biased (pref or strong 50/50 bias)
- Material handling or Automated Warehouse Experience (Pref)
- Continuous improvement and results driven
Key words; “Electrical Maintenance Engineer" or "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrical Engineer"
This position is easily commutable from Sheffield, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Gainsborough and Doncast
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK