- Home Based, Luton Area
- Permanent Position
- Van, fuel card, quarterly bonus
- Monday - Friday
- £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently working with a well-established and successful machine manufacturer in the Luton area who are looking for a Service Engineer with an electrical bias. This company has a very low staff turnover and provide extensive training on their equipment.
As the Service Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical faultfinding, wiring and installations
- Machine breakdowns and repairs
- Machine installations and commissioning
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Service Engineer position:
- Proven Service / Maintenance Engineering experience
- Electrical / mechanical qualifications (HNC, ONC, NVQ, C&G)
- Press Background is desirable
Key words; “Service Engineer” or “Field Service Engineer” “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer” or “Electrical Maintenance Engineer” or “Shift Engineer” or “Maintenance Technician” or “Shift Technician” or “Electrical Engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Coventry and Birmingham
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie May at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.