- £30,000 - £32,000
- Permanent Position
- Machine Manufacturing Company
I am currently working with a leading Machine Manufacturing Company in the West Midlands area who are looking for a Service Enginer to join thier team. This company are offering a competitive Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 along with many other benefits including a van and laptop .
As a Service Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM’s)
- Travelling Nationwide
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Duties
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
Experience/Qualifications required as a Service Engineer:
- Proven Mechanical Maintenance Experiences
- Engineering qualification (C&G, NVQ, HNC etc)
- Press experience is essential
- Manufacturing industry experience
Relevant Titles; Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Maintenance Engineer and Multi Skilled Engineer or Service Engineer or Field Service Engineer
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale at Micron Recruitment on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.