Hydraulics’ Repair Technician
- Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Heavy Engineering Company
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Birmingham Who are looking to recruit a Repair Technician to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm) in return for a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a Repair Technician, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- The assessment, service and repair of a wide range of hydraulic and petrol power tools.
- Producing supporting paperwork for above repairs and servicing etc.
- Receiving and dispatch of goods.
- The assessment, service and repair of a range of hydraulic power packs which will be petrol, diesel or electrically powered.
The following Repair Technician Experience will be preferred:
- A real team player who is easy to get along with.
- Self-motivated individual who can come up with innovative ideas.
- Trustworthy and dedicated.
- Consistently prepared to go the extra mile without being prompted.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Experience servicing petrol and hydraulically driven tools is an advantage.
- A technical inquisitive mind.
- An individual who relishes the opportunity to perform varied work as part of a small team.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale at Micron Recruitment Limited
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.