- Quality Inspector/Assurance
- Permanent Position
- Days (Monday – Friday)
- Hours (7:30am – 4:30pm/Friday 12:30pm)
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 overtime available
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector/Assurance for a machining and fabrications company in the Nottingham area. You will be working in a modern facility that can produce high standards of precision engineered products.
As a Quality Inspector your experience will include:
- 3+ years Quality Inspector experience.
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role.
- A keen eye for detail and results driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Experience of quality testing machines and systems i.e. CMM
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and methodologies.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.)
- Internal auditing to ISO 9001:2015 quarterly
- Conducting batch inspections
- First off Inspections
This position is easily commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Newark -on-Trent, Mansfield and Leicester.
Relevant Job Titles; Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Quality Engineer
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.