Quality Assurance Technician
- Mornings, Afternoon and Nights
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established FMCG manufacturing company based in the Worcester area, that are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician to join their operational team.
In this position, you will be working a 3 shift pattern in return for a salary in the region of up to £23,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Quality Assurance Technician your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support and guidance to staff on a day to day basis
- Perform visual and documentary inspections regarding all process control charts and parameters to ensure compliance to the production process
- Assess the risk and offer procedural guidance to the route cause analysis investigation in the event of a Food Safety incident.
- Ensure that QMS / GMP / HACCP procedures for the QA functions are imbedded and adhered to across the factory
- Conduct GMP Audits as required by internal planning
- Finished Product Approval
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Manufacturing industry experience (Preferably Food)
- HACCP Level 3 (Desirable)
- Auditor Qualification (Desirable)
- Supervising Food Safety Level 3 (Desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of Quality Assurance Processes
Key words; “Quality Assurance", "Quality Assurance Technician", "Quality Auditor", "Quality Technician"
This position is easily commutable from Bromyard, Suckley, Droitwich Spa, Inkberrow, Upton On Severn and Pinvin
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK