- Permanent Position
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Machinery Company
I am currently working with an established MAchinery Company, who are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent based with standard working hours (Monday – Friday)with a early finish on fridays in return for a brilliant salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes a company car, holiday allowance, health care plus a 7% pension.
As a Project Engineer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation of proposals/drawings/calculations/quotations
- Assess site requirements, measure screening machines
- Receipt and process of project orders
- Surveillance of manufacture progress
- Assist Field Sales Engineers with technical support activities
- Any other duties when required
To be successful as a Project Engineer you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Mineral process knowledge and/or quarrying background
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong administration skills with the ability to multitask
- Competent using PCs and Windows/MS Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage although not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A can-do attitude
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Northampton, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Rugby, Kettering and Bedford
Relevant Job Titles; Project Engineer, Process Engineer, Project process engineer, Technical Engineer or Applications Engineer
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.