- Permanent Position
- Night Shift (4on / 4off)
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Chester area, that are looking to recruit a Night Shift Production Manager to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Production Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of Night Shift Production Team
- Responsible for production and quality teams
- Planning / reviewing production and manufacturing operations
- Continuous ensuring night-shift teams meet kpi/production targets
- Liaison with senior management (Operations, Factory and Director)
- Training and development of personnel
- Reviewing and improvement production processes
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Production Manager position:
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel etc..)
- Manufacturing industry experience (Preferably Food)
- Continuous improvement and results driven
- Proven management experience within manufacturing
This position is easily commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Mold, Birkenhead, Crewe, Caerwysm, Runcorn and Talarce.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tom Tisdell at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.