Toolroom / Workshop Manager
- Permanent Position
- £30,000 - £35,000
I am currenty working with a machining company in the Stockport area who are looking for a Toolroom / Workshop manager to take the reigns of the business. You will be looking after a team of around 10 people.
As the Toolroom / Workshop Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing quotes for customers.
- Run the shop floor on a daily basis
- Procurement of material through to parts dispatched to customers
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Purchasing experience
- Machine tool / machining background
- Able to lead a team
- Computer conversant
- Eperience in Turning, Milling and Grinding. Gear Cutting would be advantageous but not essential
Key words: “toolroom supervisor” or “toolroom manager” or “workshop manager” or “workshop supervisor” or “machine shop manager”
This position is easily would suit someone in the: Stockport, Greater Manchester or Derbyshire area
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie May at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.