Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- £34,000 - £36,000
- Food Manufacturing Company
I am currently working with an established Food Manufacturer based in Birmingham, who are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-growing design team.
The position is permanent based, working on double day shift pattern (6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm) in return for a salary of £34,000 - 36,000 depending on experience. My client is looking for a highly enthusiastic Engineer to join their established engineering team
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Completing Preventative and Reactive Maintenance tasks across the site
- Adhering to Safe Working Practices
- Responsible for Mechanical and Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Maintaining Food Manufacturing Equipment
- Fault Finding and Problem Solving on factory equipment
- PLC Fault finding and diagnostics
To be successful as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience within a similar background (Food Manufacturing)
- Ability to read technical Schematic drawings
- Qualified to 17th Edition would be an advantage
- Qualified to Level 3 within a relevant Engineering NVQ, City & Guilds or similar
- Quick capacity for learning due to new integration of machinery
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Dudley, Coventry, Walsall, Tamworth, Solihull, Wolverhampton and Nuneaton.
Relevant Job Titles; Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Shift Engineer and Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Ray Simkiss at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.