Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- Plastics Manufacturing
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in the West Midlands area who are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This company are offering a salary of £32,000 along with excellent benefits.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM’s)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Proven Mechanical Engineering experience
- Engineering qualification in Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Lichfield.
Relevant Titles; Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Shift Maintenance Engineer and Multi Skilled Engineer
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale at Micron Recruitment on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.