Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Heavy Steel Industry
I am currently working with an established Steel company based in Birmingham, who are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent based, working on a 3 shift pattern (Including Nights) in return for a salary of £34,000 - 368,000 depending on experience. My client is looking for a highly enthusiastic Engineer to join their established engineering team
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Completing Preventative and Reactive Maintenance tasks across the site
- Adhering to Safe Working Practices
- Responsible for Mechanical and Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Maintaining Food Manufacturing Equipment
- Fault Finding and Problem Solving on factory equipment
- PLC Fault finding and diagnostics
To be successful as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Experience within a similar background will be an advantage
- Ability to read technical Schematic drawings
- Qualified to 17th is Desirable
- Qualified to Level 3 within a relevant Engineering NVQ, City & Guilds or similar
- Quick capacity for learning due to new integration of machinery
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Birmingham, West Bromwich, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Smethwick
Relevant Job Titles; Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Shift Engineer and Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Ray Simkiss at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply reply to this email.