- Permanent Position
- 3 shifts
- Monday - Friday
- £35,000 - £37,000
I am currently working with a company in the area who have received extensive investment and are looking at adding to their engineering team.
As the Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Machine breakdowns and repairs
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Maintenance Engineer position:
- Proven Maintenance Engineering experience
- Mechanical qualifications (HNC, ONC, NVQ, C&G)
- Machine manufacturing background is advantageous
Key words; “Mechanical Fitter” or “Mechanical Engineer” or “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” or “Machine Fitter” or “Assembly Engineer” or “Machine Builder”
This position is easily commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Evesham and Worcester
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie May at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.