Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mansfield, Nottingham
- Continental Shifts (4on / 4off)
- £36,500 + Overtime (OTE £40,000)
- Pension and Healthcare Scheme
- Yearly Bonus
- Permanent Job
We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established maintenance team to work within a state of the art, high specification manufacturing facility in Mansfield, Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer looking to develop within a successful company, that offers an excellent employment package. You will be working on a range of machines which are PLC driven within a clean, air-conditioned manufacturing environment.
Our client is looking to recruit an Engineer with a range of skills including electrical and mechanical maintenance; along with hydraulic, pneumatic and plc experience. On a daily basis, you will ensure that machines are running continuously and complete planned and reactive maintenance producers.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for completing the following tasks;
- Electrical and mechanical plant maintenance
- Mechanical breakdowns and fitting
- Planned, reactive and preventive maintenance (PPM)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
- Machine breakdowns and faultfinding
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained
- Understanding plant improvement projects
- PLC faultfinding and diagnostics
To secure the position of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have the following experience;
- Proven maintenance engineering experience (5 years +)
- Maintenance engineering qualification (C&G, NVQ, Degree, BTEC, ONC or HNC)
- Electrical and Mechanical engineering skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and plc systems
- Manufacturing industry background
This position is easily commutable from Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Newark-on-Trent, Hucknall and Alfreton
Relevant Job Titles: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Biased Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
To find out more about the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, please call Georgia Peal on 01527 759120 or simply click apply.