Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Milton Keynes
- Mechanical Bias
- Permanent Position
- Days/Night Shift (4on / 4off)
- Up to £35,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Milton Keynes area, that are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a 4 on 4 off shift in return for a salary in the region of up to £35,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies
- Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Strong either in mechanical or electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Manufacturing industry experience (Preferably Food)
- Continuous improvement and results driven
- Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training
Key words; “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer”, “Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer”,” Mechanical Maintenance Engineer”, “Maintenance Engineer”, “Mechanical Bias Maintenance Engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Bletchley, Hitchin, Brackley, Winslow, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton and Silverstone
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal or Sophie May at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.