Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- Up to £35,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established Packaging manufacturing company based in the Dunstable area, that are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a days role in return for a salary in the region of £35,000. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding on machinery
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance
- Machine breakdowns and servicing
- Mechanical Stripping and Rebuilds
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Multi Skilled – Pref Electrically bias
- Polythene industry experience desirable
- Sound Mechanical Knowledge
- Continuous improvement and results driven
Key words; “Electrical Maintenance Engineer" or "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrical Engineer" or “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” or “Mechanical Engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Letchworth Garden City, Ickleford, Hitchin, Charlton, Holwell and Arlesey
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK