Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Position
- 3 Shift Pattern, Mon - Fri
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established FMCG manufacturing company based in the Colwick area, that are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working the 3 shift pattern role in return for a salary in the region of £36,000. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding on machinery
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance
- Machine breakdowns and servicing
- Mechanical Stripping and Rebuilds
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Multi Skilled
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Continuous improvement and results driven
Key words; “Electrical Maintenance Engineer" or "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer" or "Electrical Engineer" or “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” or “Mechanical Engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Nottingham, Arnold, Bingham, Radcliffe on Trent, West Bridgford and Gunthorpe
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK