Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Permanent Position
• Earlys and Lates, Monday – Friday (Occasional Weekend Work)
• £32,000 - £34,000
• Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established Manufacturing company based in the Long Eaton area, that are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working an Early and Afternoon shift pattern in return for a salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Electrical Installations, Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance
- Machine/Equipment breakdowns and servicing
- Mechanical Stripping, Servicing and Rebuilds
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Electrical and Mechanical Manufacturing Experience
- Continuous improvement and results driven
- Must have experience with CNC Machinery
Key words; “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer" or "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer" or "Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer" or "Mechanical Engineer" or "Mechanical Engineer" or "Maintenance Tradesperson"
This position is easily commutable from Stapleford, Sandiacre, Gotham, Beeston, Clifton, Draycott and Risley
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on (phone number removed).
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK