Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Permanent Position
• Double Days (6 – 2, 2 – 10)
• £30,000 - £35,000
• Packaging Company
We are currently working with an established Packaging company based in the Coldham area, that are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a Double Day shift pattern in return for a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Planned and Preventative Maintenance
• Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding on machinery
• Machine breakdowns and servicing
• Mechanical Stripping and Rebuilds
• Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
• Mechanical bias with Electrical qualifications/Experience
• Manufacturing industry experience, preferably Food
• Continuous improvement and results driven
Key words; “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” or “Mechanical Engineer” or "Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer" or "Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer"
This position is easily commutable from March, Peterborough, Witchford, Wisbech and Spalding
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.
You must have the right to work in the UK