Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Gloucester Who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday in return for a salary of £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performing Mechanical maintenance activities
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Responding effectively to breakdown
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
The following Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Experience will be preferred:
- Mechanical Apprenticeship background
Relevant Job Titles; Mechanical maintenance engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical maintenance Technician.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.