Mechanical Design Engineer
- Permanent Position
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Automation Company
I am currently working with an established Automation Company based in Nottingham, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their ever-growing design team.
The position is permanent based with standard working hours (Monday – Friday) in return for a brilliant salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes holiday and pension.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Working within multidisciplinary engineering team of designers and engineers
- Liaise with customers and build relationships
- Issue manufacturing drawings and liaise with the workshop
- Meeting new and existing customers
- Maintaining a good rapport within the team
- The design of production machines in automation component production
- Develop mechanical designs using Solidedge
- Design custom built and special purpose machinery
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Experience with Solidedge
- City and Guilds qualifications or a Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Manufacturing industry experience (Special Purpose Machinery)
- At least 3 years of Mechanical Design experience
- Experience with complex mechanical system that includes techniques for low volume production
- Milling, turning, fabricated frameworks, sheet metal fabrication
- Produce mechanical designs to meet projected gross profit targets
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Sheffield, burton upon Trent and Peterborough.
Relevant Job Titles; Mechanical Design, Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer and Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.