Mechanical Design Engineer
- East Anglia
- Permanent Position
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Equipment Manufacturing Company
I am currently working with an established Equipment Manufacturer based in East Anglia, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their ever-growing design team.
The position is permanent based with standard working hours of 9am-5pm (Monday – Friday) in return for a brilliant salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that offers holiday plus Bank Holidays, and pension scheme
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Produce 2D & 3D CAD designs using Design packages preferably Solidworks for large scale systems
- Working within multidisciplinary engineering team of designers and engineers
- Liaise with customers and build relationships
- Issue manufacturing drawings and liaise with the workshop
- Meeting new and existing customers
- In charge of FDS Specs
- Maintaining a good rapport within the team
- Training and Developing the apprentice engineers
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Experience with Solidworks or another Design package
- Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Manufacturing industry experience (Special Purpose Machinery)
- Background in industry with automation equipment
- Industrial experience post apprenticeship
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Northampton, Bury St Edmunds, Kings Lynn, Grantham, Nottingham, Loughborough and Leicester
Relevant Job Titles; Design Manager, Senior Design Manager, Mechanical Design, Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer and Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.