Mechanical Design Engineer
- Permanent Position
- £30-£35k DOE
- Automation Company
I am currently working with an established Automation Company, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent based in the Blackburn, Mon – Fri Days, in return for a brilliant salary of £30-£35k depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes holiday allowance and a pension scheme.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Design of automated Machinery using inventor
- Proper interpretation of design specifications and drawings
- Preparation of Inventor drawings of mechanical equipment
- Preparation of instruction and operation manuals
- Generate Production drawings
- Generate submittals
- Taking projects from start till finish
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Inventor
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Word Processing software
- Proficient in mechanical design
- Good time management skills, high work ethics
- Positive contributor to team participation
- Focused, methodical with good analytical skills
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Preston, Rochdale, Bolton, Burnley, Wigan and Blackpool
Relevant job titles: Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Senior Design Engineer or Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.