Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer X3
- Permanent Position
- Day shift (4on / 4off)
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Knutsford area, that are looking to recruit x3 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Wiring, Testing, Faultfinding on machinery
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Maintenance
- Machine breakdowns and servicing
- Mechanical Stripping and Rebuilds
- Maintaining health and Safety, hygiene and quality standards
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position:
- Engineering Qualifications
- FMCG/Food Manufacturing Experience (Desirable)
- Continuous improvement and results driven
Key words; “Maintenance Engineer”, “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer”, “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer”, “Electrical Maintenance Engineer”, “Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer”
This position is easily commutable from Northwich, Winsford, Lower Withington, Sandbach, Crewe, Mere and Congleton
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal, Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.