- Alford, Lincolnshire
- Days (Monday – Friday)
- Hourly rate £13 - £15 p/h
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a leading commercial and domestic animal feed.
You will be a key member of engineering and will make a strong contribution to a busy and proactive team. Your role will involve strong diagnosis skills, communication skills, liaising daily with individual stakeholders.
Key duties and responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for pumps, gearboxes, and pneumatics.
- Welding - repairs, making brackets, pipework.
- Installing new machines.
- Fault finding on machinery.
- Routine maintenance - greasing, checking belts, and oil changes.
- Rapid response for breakdowns, to ensure downtime on production and packaging lines is reduced.
- General building maintenance - guttering, drainage, windows, doors, locks, and closures.
- On-call cover for the plant, in case of emergency breakdowns.
- Maintaining accurate records on production maintenance software.
- Complying with all company Health and Safety and hygiene rules.
Qualifications and experience needed:
- City and Guilds level 3/ B Tech/ NVQ 3 or equivalent relevant experience.
- Welding experience is benificial
This position is easily commutable from Skegness, Lough, Grimsby, Boston
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 1403
How to Apply:
Contact Ashley at Micron Recruitment on 01527 759120, or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.