- £32,000 - £35,000
- Permanent Position
- Injection Moulding Company
I am currently working with a leading Injection Moulding Company in the West Midlands area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This company are offering a competitive Salary along with excellent training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM'S)
- Performing electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks
Experience/Qualifications required as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Proven Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Experience
- Engineering qualification (C&G, NVQ, HNC etc)
- Manufacturing industry experience
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Telford, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
Relevant Titles; Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Maintenance Engineer and Multi Skilled Engineer or Service Engineer or Field Service Engineer
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale at Micron Recruitment on 01527 759120
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.