- Bury Area
- £25,000 - £27,000
- Days + early finishes on Fridays
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for an established, global company in the Bury area. This company provides great benefits such as an onsite gym, 6% pension and career stability along with training / qualification opportunities!
As the Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Machine breakdowns and servicing
- Carrying out PPMs
- Continuous improvements
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Maintenance Engineer position:
- Previous experience within a similar role / manufacturing
- Maintenance / engineering qualifications or Apprentice Trained (HNC, C&G, NVQ etc)
Key words; “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer” or “Maintenance engineer” or “Maintenance technician” or “Mechanical Maintenance Engineer” or “Shift Engineer” or “Shift Technician”
This position is easily commutable from Manchester, Huddersfield, Bolton and Leigh
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie May at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.