Lead Injection Mould Setter
Location: East Yorkshire
Shifts: 3 shifts (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm & 10pm - 6am rotating weekly)
We are looking for a qualified and formally trained Injection Mould Setter, this means your experience will be supported by formal qualification in the form of an Apprenticship or industry recognised qualifications such as BPTA, City & Guilds or IMT at level 2 or above ideally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Tool setting/tool changes
- Assisting with operating the injection molding machines, ancillaries and automated assembly machines where required
- Ensure machinery is safe, checked in accordance with maintenance logs
- Colour changes
- Faultfinding and troubleshooting
- Optimise processes where possible, recording parameter changes in the process
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 905
How to Apply:
Contact Jamie Hancher at Micron Recruitment or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy