- Permanent Position
- Day Shift
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Tewkesbury area, that are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Laboratory Technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform specific tests in the laboratory and record results in the data management system
- Carry out routine tasks accurately following strict methodologies
- Prepare samples for routine testing
- Operating standard laboratory equippment
- Recording and interpreting results to present to colleagues
- Project Reviews and Team Meetings
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks are carried out
- Expanding technical knowledge of plastics materials, performance testing and managing data
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Laboratory Technician position:
- Quality/Engineering Background
- Experience within a laboratory or testing environment
- Technical experience with materials
Key words; “Laboratory Technician", "Lab Technician", "Testing Technician", "Technician", "Quality Technician"
This position is easily commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Ross - On - Wye
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.