Junior Product Designer
- Permanent Position
- Day Shift
- Up to £23,000
- Development and Testing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Tewkesbury area, that are looking to recruit a Junior Product Designer to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Junior Product Designer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating products from conceptual stage through to commercialisation.
- Produce engineering drawings and technical literature i.e. Product technical manuals, customer presentations, component drawings for new parts, CAD rendering etc.
- Taking the design from initial concept through to commercial production
- Communicating with suppliers and partners throughout the design process
- Product Testing
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Laboratory Technician position:
- Design/Engineering Background
- 3D CAD Experience, Preferably Solidworks
- Adobe CS or Similiar experience (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- University Graduate
Key words; "Junior Product Designer", "Junior Product Design", "Product Designer", "Graduate Product Designer"
This position is easily commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Ross - On - Wye
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.