Injection Moulding Technician
Working alongside our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, as part of their growth plan we are looking for an Injection Moulding Technician
As an Injection Moulding Technician, you must have demonstrable, hands on experience of setting machines, changing tools, process and cycle time optimisation and fault-finding of injection moulding machines. You will be working with a range of engineering thermoplastics and commodity polymers.
Any experience as a Technician will ideally be supported by industry based qualifications such as BPTA, PPITB, Apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 and above
- To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the Injection Moulding areas of the business
- To be able to work well within the technical Injection Moulding setting, processing & optimisation team
- To carry out tool and material trials
- Basic machine maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure Injection Moulding processes can achieve targeted scrap and efficiency levels
- To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained & good working practices are adhered to
- To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
- Experienced technical Injection Moulding professional with demonstrable industry knowledge
- Additional knowledge of materials, tooling and ancillary equipment
Interviews for this role will be taking place the week commencing 25th of May, can all applicants please ensure that they can make time for that week or the following week.