- Permanent Position
- Shift Work (Sunday - Friday 06:00 - 22:00)
- £8 - £9.50 Per Hour
- Food Manufacturer
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Knutsford area, that are looking to recruit Factory/Line Operatives to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working shifts in return for an hourly rater up to £9.55 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Factory/Line Operative your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Start up production lines and machinery
- Calibration and adjusting machinery
- Record keeping logs must be kept up to date
- All processes and procedures followed always
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Constant use of correct PPE at all times
- Adherence to strict quality standards and procedures
- Visual on line Quality Checks against the standards
- Co-ordination of the production lines
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Factory/Line Operative position:
- Machine/Factory/Line Operative experience desirable
- Understanding of COSHH and PPE
- Level 2 Food Safety desirable
- Manual Handling Skills
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures
Key words; “Factory Operative", "Line Operative", "Machine Operative", "Operative"
This position is easily commutable from Macclesfield, Northwich, Altrincham, Warrington, Appleton and Wilmslow
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.