HR Manager & Training Manager
Purpose of Role:
- To manage the HR function of the business in the progression and expansion of Company goals and ambitions
- To professionally coach, advise and support managers and supervisors with all generalist HR matters in line with Policies and procedures and legislation
- To lead on all training and development, identifying learning gaps, providing learning solutions and driving the quarterly completion of individual personal knowledge plans, reporting progress each month
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing help and advice to managers and employees on HR related matters
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments eg. Sales, Customer Support, Production, Warehouse, Accounts etc.
- To effectively manage the Recruitment process
- To provide managers with best practice advice and guidance on policies, legislation and company procedures.
- To stay up-to-date on all employee legislation and advise on employment law as required
- To update the Company Handbook and all employee documentation when required
- To coach and support managers with management of employee performance
- To support managers with disciplinary and grievance hearings as required
- To support Managers with managing absence and Return to work interviews
- To drive HR initiatives and project work as and when required
- To maintain, update and effectively communicates HR policies
- Responsible for creating and driving employee engagement initiatives
- Handling investigations and support coach and advise Managers in employee relations casework
- Develop and ensure excellent communications, both verbal and written, between HR and internal and external customers
- To organise and minute the monthly management meetings
- To produce letters, correspondence and reports as and when required
- To input, maintain and validate personnel records on HR systems ensuring all data is accurate and GDPR compliant
Learning & Development
- To lead and manage employee training and development needs to support employees fulfilling their roles effectively
- To conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA), identifying learning gaps, designing and developing learning solutions
- To coach and mentor employees and support their development
- To develop and administer training programs for employees, presenting in-person training sessions and monitoring training for effectiveness
- Where training cannot be provided internally, sourcing and organising appropriate training solutions through external provider/s
- Create training manuals and guides to support employees development from Induction up to management.
- Maintaining and improving the Buddy System Training database to ensure all training records are clear, complete and easily accessible.
- Any other ad hoc duties commensurate with the role
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in similar role, ideally within manufacturing SME
- CIPD Qualified or working towards with competent knowledge and understanding of employment law and GDPR
- High competence in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
- A strong understanding of managing all key generalist HR processes such as disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, performance management, recruitment, contractual changes and settlement agreements
- Confident communicator with experience in conducting TNAs, organising and delivering effective Training Programmes as well as supporting and coaching employees
All applications must come to Jamie Hancher to apply please call Micron Recruitment or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.