Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Working days & afternoon shifts rotating weekly
- Salary £33,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer is responsible for keeping the factory infrastructure and services running, managing continuous improvements and upgrading the plant on an ongoing basis, ensuring it is energy efficient, and works to achieve optimum performance levels.
The postholder is responsible for maintaining the required records of all health and safety and regulation including Fixed Wiring, Water treatment and Factory consumers (Water Gas and Electricity)
Duties and responsibilities as a Facilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical distribution from 11KV private network to factory wide distribution
- Fixed wiring testing, thermographic surveys electrical distribution network
- Water treatment of sites water systems including water risk assessment including control of Legionella
- Factory heating / lighting / air conditioning including gas servicing requirements
- Cooling towers, Pumps, Chilled water plants including water pumps & refrigerant chillers
- Compressed air generation & distribution around site including air quality testing
- Fire alarm / sprinkler / fire extinguishers etc. – maintaining, repairing & expanding as needed
- Leading the Site Services team to carry out routine weekly & monthly maintenance activities
- Maintaining and upgrading factory buildings and grounds
- Implementation of site infrastructure project both upgrades and new as well as a key person in the design of such system
- Time Service Engineering Apprenticeship
- Mechanical and Electrical Qualification
- IEE wiring regulations
- 5 years’ experience as a Time Served Engineer in an Engineering environment
- 5 years’ experience in an FMCG Manufacturing background
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
How to Apply:
Contact Jamie Hancher at Micron Recruitment Group Ltd on 01527 759120, or simply click apply.