Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- £36,000 - £38,000
- Permanent Position
- Food Manufacturing Company
am currently working with a leading Food Manufacturing Company in the West Midlands area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This company are offering a competitive Salary along with excellent training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM’s)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
Experience/Qualifications required as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Proven Electrical Engineering Experience
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Engineering qualification (C&G, NVQ, HNC etc)
- Manufacturing industry experience
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Relevant Titles; Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Maintenance Engineer and Multi Skilled Engineer or Service Engineer or Field Service Engineer
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Samuel Dale
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.