Customer Services Manager
- Permanent Position
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Chesterfield area, that are looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £30,000. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Customer Services Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of a small sales administration team
- Ensure team input sales orders into sales administration system
- Co-ordinate despatch of orders ensuring all relevant documents are in place
- Customer handling and invoice requests
- Provide sale data reports to management and colleagues
- Dealing with key account management
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Customer Services Manager position:
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel etc..)
- Sales Management Experience
- Supply Chain Management advantageous
- Experience of dealing with UK and International Customers
- Proven management experience within manufacturing
Key words; “Customer Services Manager”, “Customer Service Manager”, “Sales Office Manager”, “Office Manager”, “Key Account Manager”
This position is easily commutable from Duckmanton, Chesterfield, Shuttlewood, Inkersall, Staveley, Sutton Scarsdale and Bolsover
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.