- Permanent Position
- £35-£45 plus a car
- Control Systems Company
I am currently working with an established Control Systems Company, who are looking to recruit a Controls Engineer join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent based in the Coventry area, Mon – Fri Days, in return for a brilliant salary of £35-£45k depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes holiday allowance, a company car and a pension scheme.
As a Controls Engineer your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- To develop and successfully implement cost effective Software solutions for projects which meet the customers needs whilst meeting all relevant legislation and staying within budget
- To be able to write Functional Design Specifications from customer operational requirements
- To keep abreast of ever changing technologies and implement proven technology which offer savings to the client and the business
To be successful as a Controls Engineer you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Systems Integration business
- PLC programing Software for at least one of the following Rockwell , Siemens or Mitsubishi
- Commercial impact of design decisions
- How to code from Functional Design Specifications or User requirement specifications
- Engineering Health and Safety and other Legislative Requirements
- A qualification in Electrical/Systems/Software Engineering
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Preston, Rochdale, Bolton, Burnley, Wigan and Blackpool
Relevant job titles: Controls Engineer, Senior controls Engineer, PLC Programmer, Senior Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer or Senior Software Engineer.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.