- Permanent Position
- Days (Mon – Fri)
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Composites Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established and trusted composite manufacturing company based in the Derby area, that are looking to recruit a Composite Laminator to join their team.
Our client supplies into the Aerospace, MOD, Motor Sport and Satellite Communications industries where attention to detail is of the upmost importance
This is a fast and growing industry that is estimated to grow up to 6% over the next five years, with the biggest growth likely to be in aerospace and wind energy. This is replicated by my client as they have seen a huge growth in turnover over the last 2 years and in turn are growing their team.
My client has a number of shifts available from mornings, afternoons or straight days.
As a Composite Laminator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meet high standards and demanding time constraints
- Read engineering drawings and used to working from Production Manuals
- Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of laminating
- Knowledge of laminating techniques, per-preg reinforced composites
- Laminate jobs to lay up manuals or Engineering drawings
- Clean and release moulds
- Collect correct materials from fridge
- Cut materials to templates
- Create moulds for use
- Use of ovens and claves
To be successful as a Composite Laminator you will need the following Experience/Qualifications
- Highly Motivated
- Previous Experience in Composite Environment
- Able to use own initiative, and work well within a team
- Have a flexible approach to work hours
- Will be versatile and prepared to undertake varied tasks
This position is easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester and Stoke-on-Trent
Key Job Titles; Composite Engineer, Composite Fitter, Composite Lamination, Fibreglass Lamination, Composites Laminator, Fibreglass Engineer, Fibreglass Fitter, Composite Technician, Fibreglass Technician, Composite Trimmer and Fibreglass Trimmer
simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.