CNC Turner Setter / Operator
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Keighley. Who are looking to recruit CNC Turner Setter / Operator to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Thursday (7:00am – 4:15pm) Friday (7:00am – 12:00pm) in return for a salary of £27,000 - £37,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a CNC Turner Setter / Operator, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Set and operate Star Sliding Head Lathes (Fanuc Controls)
- Reading and Interpreting engineering drawings
- Manufacturing components for Subsea, Medical and Hydraulic Industries
The following CNC Machinist/Programming Experience will be preferred:
- Setting and Operating CNC Sliding Head Lathes
- Familiar with Fanuc controls
- Worked in a sub-contract environment
- Programming using Fanuc controls
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Machinist or CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Turner or CNC Operator
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.