- Monday – Friday (8am – 4:50pm)
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Heavy Engineering Company
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Redditch. Who are looking to recruit CNC Setter/Operator to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Thursday (8:00am – 4:50pm) Friday (8:00am – 1:00pm) in return for a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a CNC Setter/Operator, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Set and Operate Machine centre’s using Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Manufacture Springs and Stampings for multiple industry’s
The following CNC Setter/Operator Experience will be preferred:
- Siemens and Fanuc controls experience
- Reading and Interpreting engineering drawings
- Aerospace industry background
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Beoley, Rowney Green, Alvechurch and Bromsgrove
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Machinist or CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Miller or CNC Operator
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.