CNC Setter / Turner / Programmer
I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Birmingham, who are looking to recruit CNC Machinist/Programmers to join there successful engineering team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday in return for a salary of £15 p/h depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a CNC Machinist/Programmer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Program from scratch using Mazatrol and Fanuc
- Ensure machines are running to plan and achieves the production schedule
- Set up, program and operate twin spindle, multi-axis CNC turning centres
- Optimises process & cycle times
- Capable of understand engineering drawings and tolerances
The following CNC Machinist/Programming experience is needed:
- Strong knowledge of multi-axis turning
- CNC lathes with live tooling using C & Y axis
- Previous experience of setting Miyano CNC machines
This position is easily commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfeild, Coleshill, Marston Green, Water Orton, Curdworth and Minworth
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Machinist, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter, CNC Turner, CNC Operator
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.