I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based in Birmingham Who are looking to recruit CNC Setter/Programmer to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday (8:00am – 4:30pm) in return for a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business and to potentially progress into a Supervisor role
As a CNC Setter/Programmer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Programming CNC Mills, Lathes and Machining centres using EdgeCam and Fusion 360
- Programming Agie EDM Wire and Spark eroder
- Setting a 5 Axis DMG Machining centre with Siemens controls
The following CNC Setter/Programming Experience will be preferred:
- Programming CNC Machines offline using Cad Cam
- Programming Agie EDM Wire and Spark eroders
- Setting CNC Mills, Lathes and Machining centres using Siemens controls
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Programmer or CNC Setter
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.