I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based near . Who are looking to recruit CNC Setter/Operator/Programmers to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday (8:00am – 4:30pm) in return for a salary of £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a CNC Setter/Operator/Programmer, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Program from scratch using Fanuc Controls
- Setting, operating and Programming CNC Milling machines
- Manufacturing High precision components for Automotive, Rail and Construction
The following CNC Setter/Operator/Programming Experience will be preferred:
- Program from scratch using Fanuc
- Setting and operating CNC Milling machines
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Machinist or CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Miller or CNC Operator
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.