I am currently working with an established Engineering Company based near Birmingham who are looking to recruit CNC Setter/Operators to join their ever-growing team.
The position is permanent Days, working Monday – Friday (6am – 6pm) in return for a salary of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience. Most importantly this company will provide you the correct training for you to develop your skills and experience within the business.
As a CNC Setter/Operator your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Setting and Operating CNC Milling Machines with Fanuc Controls
- Manufacturing Small batch / One off Products for Aerospace and other industries
- Working with non-metallic composite materials
The following CNC Setter/Operator Experience will be preferred:
- Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines using Fanuc controls
- Manufacturing Small Batch / One off products
- Experience with Haas machines
Relevant Job Titles; CNC Machinist or CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Miller or CNC Operator
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Walden at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.