- Permanent Position
- Material Handling Company
I am currently working with an established Material Handling Company based in Uttoxeter, who are looking to recruit a CAD Draughtsman to join their ever-growing design team.
The position is permanent based with standard working hours (Monday – Friday) in return for a brilliant salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. With that comes an excellent employment package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a 3% pension.
As a CAD Draughtsman, your duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Designing/Estimating material handling equipment from clients conceptual requirements
- Liaise with customers and build relationships
- Meeting new and existing customers
- Maintaining a good rapport within the team
- Providing detailed proposals/manufacturing drawings for procurement and overseeing projects through manufacture to completion
- Develop mechanical designs in 2D and 3D Solidworks
To be successful as a CAD Draughtsman you will need the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting demand
- Experience with Solid Works
- At least 3 years of Design experience
- Experience of design/costing of specialist stillages/trollies for automotive / OEM sector
- Must be a personable and flexible person to meet the clients environment and needs
- Drawing experience is essential
This position is easily commutable from areas such as Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Sheffield, burton upon Trent and Peterborough.
Relevant Job Titles; Mechanical Design, Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD Draughtsmen, and CAD Engineer
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Mark Watton at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted for this position.